Hey folks, the new build is ready! With more Iski content and a major development to the main story.
This time we experimented with a new kind of animated sprite scene: A certain kobold infiltrates your inn room and assaults your pillow! This type of smut scene event will randomly appear around the city, giving some more life to it and allowing us to explore scenarios we wouldn't consider otherwise with our usual more polished scenes. We also expanded the main story arc: Escort a mysterious individual to his master through the wilderness and dive deeper into Kaldea's elites scheming.
Compared to the beta released a few days ago, among other small things we added Katie animated sprite, and a way to tell when our companions have something to say. For example during the new escort quest, you may click on them when their head sparkle, and get some nuggets of dialogue. Each companion has a unique dialogue in each location we travel to during the escort.
- Iski sprite scene (2 animated sprites).
- New main quest development.
- New side quest (saurian farmers family).
- 1 hidden collectible (Iski).
- Laqab Riaz dialogue portrait and animated sprite.
- Master dialogue portrait and animated sprite.
- Katie animated sprite.
- UUlk dialogue portrait.
- Kimber dialogue portrait.
- Improved iski dialogue portrait.
- 4 new locations (Alkeign).
- Visual effect above companions when they want to dialogue.
- Inventory storage available in the party Nathan's inn room.
- General quality settings now affects the fog of war quality as well.